2022 HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY FALL FESTIVAL - Alumni, Students, & Family Weekend
Friday, September 30 - Sunday, October 2.
This site is for Hofstra parents and families to register for Family Weekend/Fall Festival! The information and the schedule are at the Family Weekend page.
If you are trying to register for the Fall Festival as Hofstra Alumni, you can visit the Alumni Registration Page.
Family Weekend Registration Fee
All attendees, excluding children 11 and under, and your current Hofstra students, are required to purchase the Family Weekend Registration Fee.
The Family Weekend Registration Fee provides you entry into the following events:
- Friday Family Reception
- Information sessions
- Tours of the Museum and Arboretum
- The Pride Court Showcase
- Fitness Center Open House
- Saturday Breakfast
- Hofstra Cub Zone - children ages 6-11
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ISSUE OR MAIL ANY PHYSICAL TICKETS HOME. YOUR NAME WILL BE ON THE CHECK-IN LIST. PLEASE CHECK IN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT TO RECEIVE YOUR FAMILY WEEKEND MATERIALS
Fall Festival Concert and Carnival
If you would like to attend the Fall Festival Concert and Carnival, you first must purchase the Family Weekend Registration Fee. The Family Weekend Registration Fee is $15 per person in advance and $25 per person beginning Friday, September 30. The online pre-registration at lower prices ends on Wednesday, September 28, 2022.
The price of the Concert/Carnival is $30 per person in advance online and $45 beginning on Friday, September 30.The online pre-registration at lower prices ends on Wednesday, September 28, 2022. Children 11 and under, and your current Hofstra students are free and do NOT need to purchase tickets. If you would like to reserve a ticket to the Concert/Carnival for children under 11, please
* Please note - the Concert may contain adult content and is not intended for young audiences.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ISSUE OR MAIL ANY PHYSICAL TICKETS HOME. YOUR NAME WILL BE ON THE CHECK-IN LIST. PLEASE CHECK IN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT WITH YOUR E-TICKET TO RECEIVE YOUR FAMILY WEEKEND MATERIALS.
Health protocols are listed at hofstra.edu/togetheragain.
If you have already paid the required Family Weekend Registration Fee and wish to purchase additional tickets for the Fall Festival Concert and Carnival, please call the Hofstra Athletic Ticket Office at (516) 463-7988. If you do not initially get through, please leave a detailed message with the voicemail and a member of our team will return your call to complete your order over the phone.