The virtual season ticket package offers fans an exclusive inside look of the basketball programs, unique game day experiences, and behind the scenes footage all from the comfort of your own home. In addition, your purchase of virtual season tickets secures your seats for the 2021-22 seasons!
Key elements of the package include:
- Pride Fan cutouts in the seats during home games
- Private online hub for exclusive content
- Film room breakdown and Pregame Chalk Talk sessions of select opponents
- Hofstra basketball virtual game watch parties
- Pregame and halftime shows with special guests and performances
- In-game discussion threads to interact with fellow season ticket holders before the game
- In-game virtual programs
- Behind the scenes footage from the team all year long
- All renewals will keep their 2019-20 seat locations for the 2021-22 seasons
Click here for information on how to submit your fan cutout photo(s)
If we are permitted to have fans at a certain capacity at any point during the season, we will communicate how we will prioritize who has access to these seats and our safety plan for fans in the Mack Sports Complex.
In the case of any cancellation or suspension of the season, season ticket holders will be given the choice regarding their prorated amount:
- Donate the remaining balance to the Pride Club
- Receive a credit for the next season
- Receive a refund.
* Please note - fan cutouts, season ticket holder gifts, and fee portions of the package are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or would like to renew your tickets over the phone, please contact the Hofstra Athletics Ticket Office at (516) HOF-TIXX (463-8499).
Please note that all events, dates, times, are subject to change and all of this information is based on anticipated conditions and is subject to change depending on real-time conditions and guidelines. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented situation.