If you would like to attend Fall Festival, then you first must purchase the Family Weekend Registration Fee. The Family Weekend Registration Fee is $15 per person in advance and $25 per person beginning on October 1. The online pre-registration at lower prices ends on Wednesday, September 29, 2021.
All attendees, excluding children under 11 and your current Hofstra students, are required to purchase the Family Weekend Registration Fee.
The Family Weekend Registration Fee provides you entry into the following events:
- Friday Welcome Reception
- Faculty lectures and information sessions
- Tours of the Museum and arboretum
- Men's Soccer Game, Volleyball Games and Field Hockey Game
- The Pride Court Showcase
- Campus Recreation Open House
- Saturday Breakfast- Hofstra Cub Zone (children ages 6-11)
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ISSUE OR MAIL ANY PHYSICAL TICKETS HOME. YOUR NAME WILL BE ON THE CHECK-IN LIST. PLEASE CHECK IN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT TO RECEIVE YOUR FAMILY WEEKEND MATERIALS
Health protocols: All guests 12 and older must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and a photo ID. In addition, all participants must wear a mask at all indoor events.