The Hofstra University Department of Athletics is excited to welcome back spectators to men's and women's basketball and wrestling this winter in the David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex and the David S. Mack Physical Education Center.
To ensure the continued safety of the Hofstra University community, we have updated spectator and visitor protocols for those attending basketball games and wrestling matches.
For any questions, please contact the Hofstra Athletic Box Office at (516) HOF-TIXX, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the box office in the lobby of the Mack Sports Complex.
Winter Indoor Spectator Protocol:
All guests over the age of 12 will be required to show proof of full vaccination.
- No proof of negative COVID test will be accepted.
- Evidence of being fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the event with a COVID-19 vaccine that has received full approval or emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization.
- Acceptable proofs of vaccination include:
PridePass for Hofstra community members.
Vaccine card along with a valid photo identification with your name and date of birth.
Excelsior Pass along with a valid photo identification with your name and date of birth alongside each unique Excelsior Pass.
Adults can hold Excelsior Passes for children under the age of 18.
- Guests ages 2-12 accompanied by a vaccinated guest will be required to always wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth.
- At this point in time there will be no medical exceptions to allow entrance into the venue.
All guests over the age of 2 will be required to be masked, covering the nose and mouth, while inside the venue, except while actively eating or drinking.
Our protocols are subject to change, including updates based on the latest guidelines from the CDC, New York State, Nassau County Department of Health, and Hofstra University. Further information regarding logistics for fans to show proof of vaccination will be made available prior to the first public event.