Family Weekend Registration Fee is a mandatory fee for parents and family members attending the events of the Family Weekend. If you would like to purchase tickets for the Fall Festival Concert/Carnival or the alumni reception Barbecue Under the Stars, you first must purchase the Family Weekend Registration Fee here. The Family Weekend Registration Fee is $15 per person ($25 on the day of the event). The price of the Concert/Carnival is an additional $30 per person online ($45 on the day of the event). The price of the Barbecue Under the Stars is $45 per person.
Please do NOT include your current Hofstra student or a child 11 or under in your purchase of the Family Weekend Registration fee. Hofstra students and children 11 and under are free for all events except the Barbecue Under the Stars. Hofstra students must swipe their ID card in the Student Center before receiving the concert wristband. The Family Weekend Registration Fee provides you entry into the following events:
- Friday Regional Meet ‘N Greet
- Friday Welcome Reception
- Information sessions
- Tours of the Museum and Arboretum
- The Pride Court Showcase Student Talent Show
- Fitness Center Open House
- Saturday Family Breakfast
- Hofstra Cub Zone - children ages 6-11
- Pride Expo
- Sports games
*Please note there is a 3% processing fee on each credit card or debit card transaction.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ISSUE OR MAIL ANY PHYSICAL TICKETS HOME. YOUR NAME WILL BE ON THE CHECK-IN LIST. PLEASE CHECK IN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT TO RECEIVE YOUR FAMILY WEEKEND MATERIALS
Health protocols are listed at hofstra.edu/togetheragain.